Easy Hair of Summer On The Up And Up – Part 2
The goal is defeated by surgical precision.
“This look is ideal for summer because lots of girls need hair from the throat,” he explained. “It does not need to be perfect; that is an ‘upward’ hairdo that every girl can do — no explanations.”
Getting The Look
It was the process backstage at Bottega Veneta’s spring 2015 runway show.
1. Begin with dry hair, and coiffure hair right back.
2. Spray Redken Wind Blown 05 dry completing spray ($22, ulta.com) throughout hair to include airy texture.
3. Emulsify a dime-size number of Redken Mess Around 10 interrupting lotion-paste ($19, ulta.com) in arms, and use just for the hairline and top of mind. Through using fingers comb.
4. Braid hair back into an extremely loose knot, fastening with little U-shaped hairpins.
5. Take out a couple of wispy hairs round the hairline and finish with a different mist of Wind Blown spray.
The best way to get the look
This was at Dolce & Gabbana’s autumn-winter 2015 runway show.
1. Use a quarter-size number of Redken Guts 10 volumizing spray-foam mousse ($18, ulta.com) to wet hair, operating in to the hair from sources to ends.
2. Use fingers to generate a natural part that is cluttered.
3. Hard blow dry hair until it’s 90 percent dry, letting it completely dry.
4. Totally water Redken Wind Blown 05 dry completing spray ($22, ulta.com) throughout dry hair to include some texture.
5. Emulsify a dime-size quantity of Redken Braid Support april braid defining product ($25, ulta.com) in fingers, and affect dry hair from mid-spans to ends for extra grip.
6. Twist hair back to a free, sloppy chignon that hangs within the ears, and fasten with little U shaped pins.
7. Wind Blown spray throughout for airy texture.
8. Complete the look with the addition of jewelry or accessories of selection.